When you login to Judgify for the first time, you will be directed to the welcome screen.
Click on “Create a new Event” button to start creating your own awards event.
You will then see the event wizard which includes 4 steps to complete the initial setup:
- Event details
- Award Categories
- Entrant Form
- Submission Form
You may save the event as draft and come back later to complete it.
- Event Name - Please enter the Name of the Awards/Event that you are organizing.
- Short Description - Give a brief information about the event.
- Closing Date - Last date of entry for the awards submission.
- Contact email - The email address provided will be displayed at the awards landing page. Please note: This email address can be viewed from the entrants end.
- Event URL - This is the website URL for your Awards homepage. You need to add your desired text beside https://www.judgify.me/. (Example: https://www.judgify.me/ABCawards) Please note: You cannot integrate the awards onto your website or custom created website.The above generated URL link can be pasted on your website. URL is unique for each award/event.
- Timezone - Select appropriate time zone in which the awards is organized or based on. Please note: The date/time in reports will reflect based on this. Options like Discount period, Early bird, Event closing date depends upon the timezone.
- Additional Email Addresses - The email address provided will get notifications upon any notification sent out to Entrants and Judges. Please note: You can add more than one email address separated by comma or Semicolon
- Requirement Endorsement - This option triggers the need for endorsement of award submission by the entry owner. By enabling this, Judgify will send an endorsement request to the email address entered by the entrant during submission. Please note: This is an endorsement at event level and it is linked with the endorsement option in category page. Category endorsement can be enabled only when event level endorsement is turned on.
- Allow Submission Withdrawal - This allows the entrant to withdraw the submission(s) after the submission(s) is completed.Please note: An entrant can withdraw the submission before the deadline. However, if the payment is made then only option an entrant would see is edit, view or duplicate.
- Allow editing to Entries - This option allows the entrants to edit the submission details before the closing date.
- Limit Number of Submissions - You can restrict the number of submissions that an entrant can make. By checking the option a box will appear in which you can enter the total number. (This action would restrict the number of submissions entrant can make)
- Header background colour - Defines the colour of the top header bar in the submission pages.
- Header text colour - Defines the colour of the text used in the top header bar in the submission pages.
- Event logo - Select the logo that will be used for the landing page. Click on Browse tab to add a logo from your PC or Dropbox. Logo specifications - JPG, GIF, or PNG format, not exceeding 2MB, fitting in area of 120px x 75px.
- Event Banner - A horizontal event banner used for the landing page. Click on Browse tab to add a logo from your PC or Dropbox. Banner specifications - JPG, GIF, or PNG format, not exceeding 2MB, fitting in area of 1300px X 318px.
- Event Description - Enter a description about the event which may include welcome message, about the pricing, closing messages and etc.
Please note: We suggest you to click on save, so that the information is not lost.