The system has pre-loaded email templates which can be used based on the scenarios. In most of the cases the email will be auto triggered.
To view and edit the email templates, the user needs to click on the “Event Settings” from the left panel and then click on “Email templates”.(This is applicable if an event is already created) - Existing User
By clicking email templates the page will be redirected to another where the list of various email templates are available.
- Registration Acknowledgement - The system triggers a welcome email to the entrant stating that the user is now successfully registered with the system. Endorsement - System sends an email to the endorser describing about the submission made by the entrant and requests for an approval. “Entry will only be accepted with your endorsement”. This email is sent at the point of confirming the entry.
- Judge Invitation - Sends an auto email to the judge to start the judging and assign the scores to the submissions. Please note: The judge may have to register if Auto Sign In is not selected during the judge set up process
- Judge Score - Sends an email to the judge where the detailed list of scores of each submission is sent in a PDF format.
- Order Acknowledgement - Sends an email to the entrant stating that order is been placed but, the payment is pending.
- Order Confirmation - sends an email to the entrant upon making the payment and has been received. Details or Order # and Submissions made will be provided in the email.
- Collaborator Invitation - System send out an invitation email to the collaborator to collaborate with the event using their credentials.
- Submission Details - Sends an email to the entrant stating that the submission is made and submission details are as follows.
The user can view or edit the templates accordingly by clicking on the option beside each email template and then click on Save.